Fill in your details and we will contact you shortly.
Thank you for registering with Option Banque. Our customer support shall contact you shortly.
Optimized profitability in binary options trading requires more than just keen insight. It requires money in your Option Banque account. The more you are able to invest in a single trade, the greater the potential payout.
At Option Banque, we reward new clients with trading bonuses so as to give them an initial boost. Special bonuses may also be offered before big market events, and to active traders whom we wish to reward. Bonuses can range between 10% - 150%.
Here's what you get as a Option Banque trader:
The trading bonus is NEVER automatically added into the trading account; it is the client's responsibility to contact customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a trading bonus.
We thank you for choosing to trade with Option Banque, and look forward to celebrating your great success with us.
Risk disclosure: Binary options trading involves significant risk. We strongly advise that you read our Terms & Conditions. Although the risk when trading binary options is fixed for each individual trade, the trades are live and it is possible to lose an initial investment, particularly if a trader chooses to place his entire investment to a single live trade. It is highly recommended that traders choose a proper money management strategy which limits the total consecutive trades or total outstanding investment.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The 150% Deposit Bonus Program is an ongoing program that will run from January 2016.
2. The Bonus can be applied to client funded accounts only.
3. The leverage of the underlying account will prevail(where applicable)
4. The Bonus will not be automatically applied on the Client's initial minimum deposit of USD 100 or more and subsequent deposits of USD 100 or more into the live trading account to which the Program has been applied. Clients need to make a deposit and request for the bonus by sending an email or contacting customer support on live chat.
For Example: If a Client deposits USD 1000 into an approved live account and requests for the bonus to be applied, a 150% bonus credit of USD 1500 will be credited to the account, effectively magnifying the Client's deposit.
5. The Bonus can be applied on internal transfers to the live trading account to which the Program has been applied.
6. The Bonus Program can be applied to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only. In the event that a Client has already applied the Bonus to a live account, no other Bonus Account may be opened under any circumstances.
7. The cumulative maximum bonus amount that can be earned by a Client is USD 5000/ EUR 4000.Higher bonuses are strictly subject to express approval in writing to be obtained by the client from Option Banque.
8. The Bonus Is FULLY TRADEABLE. This means that the bonus can be used to increase a Client's trading ability, as well as used fully to trade and hold positions. Even in the event that a Client's equity/balance/deposit balance reaches or falls below the level of the Bonus, the Bonus will not be automatically removed from the client's account.
9. The Bonus is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Only profits, any rebates earned and the Client's deposits into the account may be withdrawn.
10. Any withdrawal made from the Client's account will result in the Bonus received by the Client being removed from the account in full. This applies to withdrawal of profits, rebates and/or deposits made by the Client.
For Example: If a Client deposits 1000 USD into their approved bonus account he/ she will receive a fully tradeable bonus of 1500 USD. If the Client then withdraws 100 USD, the full amount of $1500 will be removed from the Bonus received by the Client.
11. The Company will not be held liable for any losses that may be incurred as a result of the removal of the Bonus received by a Client due to a withdrawal.
12. Under the terms of the bonus, withdrawal of profits can be made by clients from the account after completing the trading volume requirements in the account, that are specified and notified to clients in writing, at the moment the bonus is requested and approved/applied. The minimum trading volume required to be completed by a client using the 150% bonus is 20x(twenty times) the bonus credited to the client account. These volume requirements are the minimum required volumes for the starting bonus level of $75(on a deposit of $50). The volume requirements can be much higher depending on the amount of bonus credited to the client account, and is at the sole discretion of Option Banque. The precise volume requirement is specified at the time of the bonus being approved and credited to the client account and a client my choose to not use the bonus, even after it is approved, should the applicable volume requirements not be acceptable for a client.
For Example – a client makes a deposit of $100.00 and receives a deposit bonus of $150.00. This makes the client account balance $250.00. This entire balance can be used by a client freely to make trades in their account and the $150.00 bonus shall not be removed from the client account even if the total balance in the client account falls below $150.00 at any time during the trading process.
The minimum volume requirement for the above stated example account shall be $150.00(bonus amount) x 20 = $3000.00 traded volume.
Volume is defined as the amount invested on any single trade, in any option type(incl. Forex) listed on the Option Banque Trading Platform. The outcome of the trade does not effect the volume traded calculation. Therefore a trade for $10.00 on the platform is equal to $10.00 in volume regardless of the outcome of the trade.
Till the time the client has completed the required volume of $3000.00, no withdrawals shall be possible in the account. This includes profits, any rebates and/or deposits in the account.
After the completion of the required volume, the client may withdraw the full balance in the account excluding the bonus amount originally credited.
PLEASE NOTE : The trading volume requirements of the bonus need to be met exactly in order to apply for a withdrawal soon after completing the requirements of the promotion. Further, it is the duty of the client to contact Option Banque and request for the bonus to be cancelled and removed form the client account once the trading volume has been met exactly. Should the client continue trading after the required volume is completed, with the bonus still in the account, this will lead to the trading volume being reset to 0. In such a case, withdrawal of funds shall only be possible after the client completes the trading volume requirement in proper fashion and to the EXACT amount required.
For Example : A client deposits $100 into their account and receives a bonus of $150.00 in their account. The trading volume requirement for this bonus is 150 x 20 = $3000.00. During the course of trading, it is the duty of the client to stop trading as soon as an exact volumee of $3000.00 has been traded. Further, the client needs to request for the bonus of $150.00 to be removed from the account as soon as the volume of 3000.00 is completed before continuing trading. Should the client trade any amount that causes the trading volume to exceed the required trading volume while still using the bonus and not requesting for it to be removed first, the volume of $3000.00 shall be reset. In order to be able to withdraw the balances in the account, the client shall need to complete the volume of $3000.00 from 0. Should the client want to make a withdrawal without meeting this requirement, this shall lead to a cancellation of the bonus and any profits/benefits/rebates received from using the bonus. The client can then withdraw their own deposited amount if there is sufficient balance in the account after cancelling the profits/benefits/rebates received with the bonus.In case of losses, the losses shall be adjusted from the client's deposits.
13. Should the client balance be below the bonus amount credited to the account($150.00) after the volume has been completed, no withdrawals shall be possible till the account balance reaches a level above the original bonus credited. This bonus shall be deducted from the account when a withdrawal is made by the user/client from the account.
14. Should the client wish to make a withdrawal greater than the permitted amount in their account prior to the completion of the terms, or should the client wish to cancel a bonus already received before completing the terms, the client can request for the removal of the bonus from their account. In such a situation, the bonus amount originally credited to the client account shall be removed in full from the client account. Any profits made using the bonus, shall be cancelled in full along with the bonus, and any losses made while trading shall be deducted from the client's deposit.
15. Any Bonus amount received and/or removed counts towards the maximum cumulative Bonus amount, a client can avail.
16. The Bonus can only be applied to the account for which the bonus has been approved and bonus amounts received cannot be transferred between a Client's trading accounts.
17. The deposit bonus promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion automtically in any given account. In case the client wishes to combine more than one promotion in one account, the client may make a request to the Customer Support Department in writing with full details of the combination they desire. The final decision on this matter rests with Option Banque, and we may in our sole discretion permit or decline such a request. The terms upon which multiple promotions may be combined will be decided and stated to the client in writing, should such an offer be made/accepted for a client account.
18. If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused the Terms and Conditions of this Bonus Program by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with Company) or conducting any form of system abuse such as system outages, latency arbitrage, platform errors or other forms of trading that exploit unusual loopholes in the trading platform, then the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the Client's consent, to remove the Bonus from the Client's trading account(s) or from his profitable hedged accounts with immediate effect. The deductions shall include any profits or benefits/rebates obtained using such practices.
19. If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has more than one account under this Bonus Program, then the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the Client's consent to remove the Bonus as well as any profits/income derived through this abuse, from the Client's trading account(s) with immediate effect. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss resulting from the Stop Out of open positions after Bonus removal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
20. The Client acknowledges that Financial Products including binary options and forex are speculative/leveraged products which involve a high level of risk. When trading in such products, it is possible for Clients to lose all of their invested capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and Clients should ensure that they understand the risks involved. Clients should seek independent advice if necessary.
21. The Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to unilaterally modify or terminate this Bonus Program or any of the Terms and Conditions included herein, at any time, without obtaining the Client's consent